Seriously, so much for my goals of eating healthy and stuff. So. Much. Candy. And ice cream. We went to Reed's Dairy and I just HAD to get the double scoop cake batter ice cream cone. And of course, it had to be in a waffle cone! *C* got a large chocolate shake and I think I can speak for the both of us when I say it was sooooooo good. Yum!
Apart from watching movies and sleeping, I played with my roommates little sister a lot. Sometimes I could tell she was annoying *C*, but I loved every second of it! I never had any little sisters, so getting to play with someone else's is always a good time. Growing up, I wanted a sister more than anything. I cried everytime I found out my new siblings were going to be boys. That is three chances of hope, only to be shot down and drowned in tears. My mom always told me that I should be glad I didn't have a little sister who would always try to get into my stuff. She's probably right, too. After you grow up as the oldest and the only girl, you get a little bit spoiled. That being said, I love spending time with *C's* sisters.
My friend/roommate *K* lives right around the corner from *C*, so we all go to hang out on a few occasions. It was way fun. *K* doesn't live with us right now, so it was like a family reunion! We got to play with her nephew and ohmygoodnessgracious, he is adorable. I need to be a nanny. Or a mother. Either way, I am so in love with little kids, it is getting ridiculous. The kid isn't even two years old yet and he can drop-kick a ball and make baskets and everything. Kid is going to be an all-star athlete someday.
We also went to *K's* house on Sunday to have a dessert and game night (or what I like to call a "flirt and dessert" night) with the YSA branch. It was so much fun! I didn't know anyone other than *K* and *C*, but we played card games and ate sinfully delicious desserts and laughed and laughed and laughed. *C* and I made s'mores bars and they were heavenly. I could eat them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
| Isn't she precious!? |
| Of course, I couldn't take a serious picture. S'mores bars, people! |
And to conclude our fantastic weekend, we watched yet another movie with *K* and her friend *J*. It was definitely a great end to a great weekend.
I just recently got back home to my good ol' apartment I call home now. I dropped my car off at the shop because it's slowly just starting to fall apart. Talk about stress. I have a couple hundred dollars in the bank until my loans and scholarships kick in for the fall semester, right? Well. *C* and I had planned on going to Arizona for a week and going to see Phantom of the Opera in Las Vegas with my mom and I planned on going down to Utah to see my friend *S*, buuuuuut, my car repairs are just gonna suck every last dime. So that sucks. A lot. I need a job so desperately. And to sell my plasma. And a kidney and a lung and maybe half of my brain. Wo is me. Such is the life of a college student.
Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment